Renaming an AD user UPN, when syncing with Office 365
- Sign-into the Cayosoft Administrator web portal.
(Cayosoft Administrator is free for business with less than 200 users)
- Click the Active Directory Administrative Unit then click AD Users
- Enter the name of the user in the search field and click Search Objects
- Click the check mark to the left of the user’s name
- On the Actions menu, click Rename
- In the top half of the Rename dialog box, change the name as needed
- In the lower half of the Rename dialog box, check the options as needed
- Click Update
Cayosoft Administrator and the Microsoft Hybrid Enterprise – Cayosoft Administrator is the #1 and most complete Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 Administration. For more information on how Cayosoft Administrator can help your hybrid environment visit the Cayosoft Hybrid Administration Page here.