Customer Success Coordinator
Reports to: COO or CRO/VP of Sales
Classification: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Last updated: February 2019
About the Company
Cayosoft Inc., a fast-growing global independent software vendor, delivers exciting and innovative products that help organizations manage their Microsoft infrastructures throughout their journey from on-premises, to hybrid, to public and private cloud. Applying deep expertise in IT operations and a focus on delivering practical new functionality, Cayosoft helps customers worldwide remove barriers to adoption of a modern cloud infrastructure. Cayosoft’s solutions secure, simplify, automate and control Active Directory, Exchange On-premises, Office 365, Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory, OneDrive, Skype, SharePoint and Teams. Headquartered in Columbus, OH we are a fast-growing start-up, with a competitive product advantage, and a great vision of the future. Cayosoft is currently experiencing high growth.
About the Role
The Customer Success Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for maintaining contact with our new & existing customers to guarantee a highly successful relationship. The CSC will work with management and sales to oversee the new customer on-boarding process, maintain accurate customer information in the and monitor customers success throughout their subscription life cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with on-boarding new customers to provide key information that will help the customer work successfully with Cayosoft.
- Establish regular communication with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed daily/weekly activity targets for:
- Conversations with key customer contacts.
- Schedule and conduct quarterly review calls.
- Assist customers in finding the correct Cayosoft resources for their current needs.
- Document activities and update customer information in sales force automation system.
- Effectively communicate progress and challenges with other stakeholders including supported sales, marketing, and management.
- Assist at conferences when needed by attending and assisting with both coordinating and manning both activities
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
- Escalate customer issues or requests to management.
Qualifications, Experience and Needed Skills
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills
- Solid telephone skills; must excel at talking to customers and being on the phone
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new concepts
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and discuss technical subject matter
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities
- Committed to exceeding targets and quarterly goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail in composing correspondence to clients
- Proven track record with a minimum of 1-year experience
Measures of Success:
- Lead follow up SLAs met or exceeded
- Activity metrics (calls, e-mails, etc) met or exceeded
Base salary will comprise roughly 90% of Overall Target Earnings (OTE), while 10% of compensation will come from an incentive compensation plan which pays for performance against measurable objects on a monthly and/or quarterly basis. It is possible to earn above OTE based on exceeding elements of the incentive compensation plan.
This job primarily operates in an office environment.
Please note: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job as they may change at any time with or without notice.