Top 10 Security Myths from Gartner
“It won’t happend to me was the #1 myth in Gartner’s Top-10 Myths IT security.
Most security experts agree that IT should prepare as if a security breach is an eventually rather than a mere possibility.
- It won’t happen to me.
- IT doesn’t spend enough on security
- SSL = Security
- Password Policy reduces risk
- CISO and the org structure affect security
- Security is the CISO’s problem
- Buying a single tool makes the org secure
- Putting Policy in place = security
- Encryption on sensitive files is enough.
Good security practice is a continuum which Cayo | Suspend can help with.
Read the full Network World article here