As cyber threats become more frequent and advanced, organizations must adopt both proactive and defensive security measures to safeguard against attacks. Ensuring the resilience of your Microsoft directories, specifically your hybrid Active Directory (AD) or Azure AD, is crucial to protecting your IT infrastructure. If either goes down, it could result in major financial impact, due to downtime and disruption to employees’ access to work resources.
In this webinar, we explore the critical role AD recovery plays in maintaining business continuity and how to implement security strategies to best protect your hybrid AD, Azure AD, and Office 365 against malicious activities, like insider threats and ransomware. Topics covered include:
- The most common AD attack vectors & how to prevent them
- Protecting your Microsoft environment with IGAR (Identity Governance, Identity Administration, & Identity Resilience)
- Limitations of native and& legacy forest recovery methods & tools
- Why backup & SIEM tools are simply insufficient
- Best practices for strengthening resilience & reducing threats in hybrid AD & Office 365
Founder & CEO, Hybrid AD SME