How are you handling Microsoft groups as you adopt more and more of the cloud? What should you do with your DLs? For hybrid environments, legacy groups can be a real struggle, and most organizations leave security groups in place while creating new ones in the cloud. Double the groups can mean double the frustration.
Join us for this webinar, where we’ll explore the history of security groups and distribution lists and dive deep into how best to approach users and strategies for on-premises and cloud group coexistence and synchronization. We’ll also explore the new Teams Information Boundaries and Unified Labeling and classifications to paint a clearer picture of security and classification in Microsoft 365.
This session will take comprehensive look at Microsoft “Groups end to end” and work to cover some common groups questions:
- What about lifecycle and cleanup?
- Policy & Naming standards?
- Is write-back an option?
- How do I sync my groups?
- What can I do for coexistence and hybrid?
- I want to copy my on-prem groups can I do that?
- Can I setup my groups as dynamic or rule-based in the cloud (and potential additional costs)?
CEO & Founder