Lead Professional Services Architect
We are seeking a highly motivated, articulate, energetic and positive individual to join our Technical Services Team as a Lead Professional Services Architect. In this position you will be integral in ensuring customers outcomes are being met quickly and efficiently while also being an expert liaison with Tech Support, Pre Sales, QA Engineers, and Development. You must have the ability and experience to engage professionally, manage processes, and support Sales Team while embracing a highly dynamic and rapidly growing environment.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise to your team by building foundation practices that can assist delivering with Professional Services efforts.
- Accountable to deliver and exceed delivery goals partnering with the Sales Team
- Assume the role of technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of customers
- Gain an expert understanding of the product solutions offered by Cayosoft to begin adding value to the sales team, pre-sales, support and R&D
- Work effectively within customer organizations by building stronger enterprise relationships from C level to technical team.
- Provide expertise and forward-thinking strategies to other teams to include, architects, development, sales, product management, marketing, etc.
- Participate in webinars, online communities, and internal conversations to provide though leadership around Cayosoft products.
- Acquire thorough understanding of customers’ business and technical needs and/or issues in order to architect a compelling solution and clearly articulate how Cayosoft solves the customer’s specific challenges.
- Develop detailed action plans, POC documents, installation guides, and knowledge dissemination videos specific to customer needs.
- Provide remote installation assistance and facilitate Proof of Concepts
- Craft Statements of Work and provide remote software installation and configuration related services support
- Responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting Cayosoft’s product offering
- Act as technical advisor to internal team
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to work with internal teams, prospects, and customers for mutual success.
- 5 yrs. + technical field background experience and strong skill sets with the following Microsoft infrastructure technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory (2003, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022)
- Office365 and Azure AD
- Microsoft Exchange
- SharePoint and Microsoft Teams knowledge
- Understanding of AD Forest Recovery basics
- Windows Server (configuration, administration of Microsoft infrastructure components such as Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- 5 years+ of enterprise IT solution design, implementation, delivery and/or operations.
- 5 years+ software pre-sales leadership experience, focused on Microsoft technologies.
- Understanding of Identity Management basics
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Strong consultative technical presentation skills are a must.
- Experience with technical writing is desirable.
- Travel 15% – 30%
The Candidate Will Report to: Senior Vice President of Technical Operations
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Cayosoft, Inc. is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives, and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Cayosoft, Inc. strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued, and empowered.
To apply for this position email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.