2020: A Year in Review
Wow, 2020 — A year to remember, to say the least!
Despite a global pandemic, so much was accomplished at Cayosoft and across the tech community.
People adjusted to a “new normal” as we flocked to Microsoft Teams, which now has more than 115 million daily active users. And we know that pushed IT Teams to learn fast, as more than 1600 of you signed up for the “Gain Control of Microsoft Teams Chaos” webinar (and if you missed it, you can view now on-demand).
Fortunately, recent research shows that more than half of IT Execs felt their security team was already prepared to support a remote workforce when the pandemic hit.
Learn more: View the infographic
We’re also very proud at Cayosoft for what we accomplished as a team. Here’s a recap of some of our more notable accomplishments:
- Continued enhancements to Cayosoft Administrator, moving from Cayosoft Administrator v6 to v7. See what’s new here
- The introduction of Cayosoft Guardian to help monitor and rollback unwanted changes across Active Directory and Azure AD
- Continued as a trusted source of industry information blogging and covering topics from general industry news, Microsoft Teams tips, driving Office 365 adoption, Hybrid Cloud — The New Normal and more.
- Delivering industry insights with the help of some Microsoft MVPs with crucial information for the tech community like, “Microsoft Groups Demystified: 5 Keys to Successful Group Management,” with Joel Oleson and “8 Truths and Tips: Protecting Azure Active Directory and Hybrid AD” with Brien Posey.
- 2020 also brought growth to the Cayosoft family, as we added key employees to help us better serve our customers!
There’s just too much to mention and for that, we are so thankful. So, as we celebrate the holidays, we hope that you’ll have a memorable experience with your friends and loved ones. We are looking forward to what 2021 brings for our team and for you. Happy Holidays!
We will be closed for business Dec. 21 – 25 & Jan 1.