Solution Architect (Hybrid and Cloud)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cayosoft is a Central Ohio based startup that specializes in simplifying administration of Microsoft Cloud Platforms for small, medium and large enterprises. Our innovative platform manages Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, and other systems by streamlining tasks on and between business-critical platforms on-premises or in cloud.
Cayosoft is growing rapidly and we are currently looking to add a Solution Architect who will provide pre-sales and post-sales support on Cayosoft’s Hybrid Active Directory Management solutions. In this position you will be home-based providing remote support for our North American customers. Travel will be less than 10% with the occasional on-site customer engagement, trade show, or conference.
- Gain an expert understanding of the product solutions offered by Cayosoft to begin adding value to the sales team, pre and post-sales, as early as possible.
- Provide pre-sales product presentations, webinars, technical discussions, and product demonstrations to prospective and existing customers.
- Gather customer business requirements, business critical issues, and environment variables to determine if our solutions are a good fit for prospective customers.
- Craft detailed action plans, POC documents, installation guides, and knowledge dissemination videos specific to customer needs.
- Provide remote installation assistance and facilitate Proof of Concepts, Pre-Sales
- Craft Statements of Work and provide remote software installation and configuration related services support, Post-Sales
- Act as technical advisor to sales and marketing staff.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3 yrs. + technical field background experience and strong skillsets with the following Microsoft infrastructure technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory (2003, 2012, 2016)
- Office365 and Azure AD
- Microsoft Exchange (2010, 2013, 2016)
- SharePoint and Skype for Business knowledge is a plus
- Windows Server (configuration, administration of Microsoft infrastructure components such as Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- 5 years + of enterprise IT solution design, implementation, delivery and/or operations
- 2 years + software pre-sales or post-sales experience, focused on Microsoft technologies
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Exchange to Exchange Online migration experience is a plus
- Experience with remote presentation tools like GotoMeeting, GotoWebinar, Webex
- Strong consultative technical presentation skills are a must
- Experience with technical writing desirable
THE CANDIDATE WILL REPORT TO:
- VP/Director of Sales
- Commensurate with Experience
- OTE comprised of a Base Salary + Sales Commission
- Benefits or benefit allowance possible
If you wish to apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.