Senior Technical Support Engineer
The Senior Technical Support Engineer is responsible support the organization’s software in client environments while providing exemplary customer service.
- To provide technical support through Phone, Web, and E-mail for company products.
- To be able to identify and resolve issues that arise, as well as reproduce in house and work with QA/Engineering to resolve when a resolution or workaround is not available
- Understand customer requirements and assist with implementing solutions
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to customers during troubleshooting and resolution
- Ability to identify and solve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Strong customer-facing and relationship building skills with a passion for customer service and success.
- Be a technical mentor as the Support Team grows over the next several months and years
- Have excellent collaborative and teamwork skills
- Have a minimum of four years’ experience supporting and/or performing implementations of enterprise software applications
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent customer relationship skills
- Are team oriented and self-motivated
- Are able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks based on deadlines and urgency/impact
- Excellent verbal and written
- English communication skills
- You must have a strong knowledge of:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Active Directory and Entra ID
- Exchange (on-prem) and Microsoft 365
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Knowledge of the following is highly desirable:
- Microsoft Graph or similar API experience
- SQL Administration
- Microsoft Exchange (on-prem and cloud)
Travel: Infrequent but possible
Cayosoft, Inc. is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives, and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Cayosoft, Inc. strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued, and empowered.
To apply for this position email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.