QA Automation Engineer
Required Location: Remote
We are a successful ISV startup that delivers management and protection solutions for hybrid IT environments at medium and large enterprises. Our focus is Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and various on-premises services. We have a 6-year track record of growing customer base, increasing annual revenue and keeping 99% of customer retention.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to support and develop automated test procedures for a range of company software products and services.
- Create automation of regression, functional, integration testing for back-end and front-end.
- Support and refactoring of existing autotests.
- Support and improve the automated testing infrastructure.
- Acceptance and manual testing of new features.
- Collaborate with analysts and developers to identify the scope of testing.
Required skills and knowledge
- Practical experience with test design, strong knowledge of QA processes and practices.
- Previous experience with Selenium Web-Driver and Page Object pattern is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in test automation.
- Good knowledge of any programming language, C# and/or PowerShell is preferable.
- Previous experience in setting up and supporting CI-systems is a plus.
- Previous experience with testing high load systems is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of OS Windows, experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 management is a plus.
- Verbal and written communication in English at an upper intermediate level.