QA Automation Engineer
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMPENSATION: Excellent Base Salary
We are a successful ISV startup that delivers management and protection solutions for hybrid IT environments at medium and large enterprises. Our focus is Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and various on-premises services. We have a 6-year track record of growing customer base, increasing annual revenue and keeping 99% of customer retention.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to support and develop automated test procedures for a range of company software products and services.
- Create automation of regression, functional, integration testing for back-end and front-end.
- Support and refactoring of existing autotests.
- Support and improve the automated testing infrastructure.
- Acceptance and manual testing of new features.
- Collaborate with analysts and developers to identify the scope of testing.
- Practical experience with test design, strong knowledge of QA processes and practices.
- Previous experience with Selenium Web-Driver and Page Object pattern is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in test automation.
- Good knowledge of any programming language, C# and/or PowerShell is preferable.
- Previous experience in setting up and supporting CI-systems is a plus.
- Previous experience with testing high load systems is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of OS Windows, experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 management is a plus.
- Verbal and written communication in English at an upper intermediate level.
Cayosoft, a fast-growing global independent software vendor, delivers exciting and innovative products that help organizations manage their Microsoft infrastructures throughout their journey from on-premises, to hybrid, to public and private cloud. Applying deep expertise in IT operations and a focus on delivering practical new functionality, Cayosoft helps customers worldwide remove barriers to adoption of a modern cloud infrastructure. Cayosoft’s solutions secure, simplify, automate, and control Active Directory, Exchange On-premises, Office 365, Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory, OneDrive, Skype, SharePoint, and Teams. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio we are a fast-growing start-up, with a competitive product advantage, and a great vision of the future.