Lead .NET and PowerShell Software Development and Automation Engineering
JOB TYPE: Full-time
COMPENSATION: Excellent Base Salary
We are looking for a Software Development and Automation Engineer to design, develop and deliver product features with a focus on customer requests and business scenarios. This is not a team lead or management role, rather this is a pure development position.
Who is Cayosoft? We are a successful ISV startup that delivers management and protection solutions for hybrid IT environments at medium and large enterprises. Our focus is Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and various on-premises services. We have a 6-years track record of growing customer base, increasing annual revenue and keeping 99% of customer retention.
- Analyze requirements, design feature implementation, provide robust time and effort estimation.
- Lead development of product features using C# .NET and PowerShell.
- Deliver a high-quality production code.
- Identify and handling technical risks and issues.
- Work in a project team alongside other developers, testers, analysts and other team members.
- Provide technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Report on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Previous experience as a .NET Developer. In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure and advanced proficiency in C#.
- Previous experience with PowerShell is a plus.
- Previous experience collaborating in a team environment to develop, deploy, and support key applications and features.
- Use of formal methods (traditional structured or Agile/iterative) for delivering new or enhanced applications, identify and communicating systems development processes and developing work you’re doing associated with the respective phases of the lifecycle
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups, both in person and virtually, in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tackle issues and work through ambiguous situations by making timely decisions based on facts, knowledge, experience, and judgment
- Strong knowledge of OS Windows. Previous experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 management is a plus.
- Verbal and written communication in English at an upper intermediate level.
Cayosoft, a fast-growing global independent software vendor, delivers exciting and innovative products that help organizations manage their Microsoft infrastructures throughout their journey from on-premises, to hybrid, to public and private cloud. Applying deep expertise in IT operations and a focus on delivering practical new functionality, Cayosoft helps customers worldwide remove barriers to adoption of a modern cloud infrastructure. Cayosoft’s solutions secure, simplify, automate, and control Active Directory, Exchange On-premises, Office 365, Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory, OneDrive, Skype, SharePoint, and Teams. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio we are a fast-growing start-up, with a competitive product advantage, and a great vision of the future.