Inside Sales Representative / Business Development Representative (ISR/BDR)
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
The Inside Sales Representative / Business Development Representative (ISR/BDR) will generate revenue through direct selling and in support of Sales, Marketing and Partner efforts. The right candidate will work the phone and send emails, leverage social networking and any and all tools such as Salesforce and ZoomInfo to generate and qualify leads to be passed on to Enterprise Sales Reps for further development.
- Review leads from various sources and then promptly follow-up by phone and by email.
- Qualify leads based on follow-up and determine if sales presentations, additional meetings, or demonstrations are necessary.
- Coordinate and deliver initial presentations to prospects and leverage other sales actions needed to convert prospects into customers.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales opportunities.
- Conduct targeted sales calls (cold calls) to gain key customer information and to promote company software and services.
- Liaison with Sr. Account Executives to partner in business development strategies and execution.
- Demonstrate leadership and creativity in identifying new pipeline creating activities.
- Assist at conferences when needed by attending and assisting with both coordinating and manning both activities.
- Use and expand company lead and contact databases.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Candidate must demonstrate the appropriate level of tenacity, determination, and be driven and self-motivated to succeed by consistently achieving quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Solid cold calling skills, must excel at talking to people, being on the phone for extended periods of time and not taking “no” for an answer.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems and an ability to learn new technologies where applicable.
- Organized, prompt and detail oriented.
- Be able to work with both direct teammates and indirectly with other departments to maximize the value proposition
- Proven track record with a minimum of 1-year B2B sales experience.
- Basic computer proficiency with Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Cayosoft, a fast-growing global independent software vendor, delivers exciting and innovative products that help organizations manage their Microsoft infrastructures throughout their journey from on-premises, to hybrid, to public and private cloud. Applying deep expertise in IT operations and a focus on delivering practical new functionality, Cayosoft helps customers worldwide remove barriers to adoption of a modern cloud infrastructure. Cayosoft’s solutions secure, simplify, automate, and control Active Directory, Exchange On-premises, Office 365, Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory, OneDrive, Skype, SharePoint, and Teams. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio we are a fast-growing start-up, with a competitive product advantage, and a great vision of the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Excellent Base Salary + Sales Commission Commensurate with Performance.