Enterprise Account Executive
Cayosoft, Inc. is a globally independent, rapidly growing company that delivers exciting and innovative products that help organizations manage their Microsoft infrastructure with our Hybrid Technology. Headquartered in Columbus, OH, the new rapidly growing technology hub in the United State, we have a competitive product advantage with a great vision for the future.
We are seeking a highly motivated, articulate, energetic and positive individual to join our Sales Team as a Lead Pre-Sales & Post Sales Engineer. In this position you will be an integral person leading Sales Engineers, providing support to the Sales Team while being an expert liaison with Tech Support, QA Engineers, and Development. You must have the ability and experience to engage professionally, manage processes, and support Sales Team with closing six and seven figure SaaS contracts while embracing a highly dynamic and rapidly growing environment.
- Demonstrate the ability, and desire, to spend a majority of your time out-bounding / prospecting utilizing the telephone, direct mail, webinars, client visits and other marketing programs / tools in an effort to uncover new prospects while fielding inbound inquiries and managing existing accounts for cross-sell / up-sell opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and execute on a territory plan that will focus on new accounts but also include white space analysis (existing customers) and channel motions
- With the help of your manager, develop an effective process/formula for client engagement calls, emails, meetings, and account planning for your assigned territory
- Marshal and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate Cayosoft’s Advantages to prospects & customers
- Coordinate and lead RFP process with internal teams to ensure the highest quality and complete submission while complying with indicated deadlines
- Document and share POC success criteria internally and with prospect to ensure proper alignment throughout the sales cycle
- Provide customers with detailed and accurate quotations and cost calculations
- Accurately tract activities and manage opportunity pipeline daily in CRM to provide up to date and clear view of your business
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory including customers, prospects, partners, influencers, and competitors
- Maintain and nurture existing client relationships engaging with key client personnel to determine what additional Cayosoft solutions would be beneficial to add or expand our footprint and ARR
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of client/potential client’s organization from the CEO – Systems Administrator
- Effectively understand where in the sales process you are and who holds the financial approval
- Build pipeline to 5x quota
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree and/or proven equivalent experience
- 5 + years of Enterprise or Strategic software sales experience
- At least 3 years of experience selling Windows Management Products
- Proven results driven in a quota-oriented sales environment and an understanding of technology and technological innovation
- Proven success in rolling up a forecast to sales leadership, MEDDIC knowledge is a big plus
- Proven negotiation skill and the ability to know who the decision maker and executives are to persuade the need and ROI
- Strong experience of presenting to C-Suite (or one level below) with a good understanding of technology
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professionalism, personal integrity, a high internal commitment to achieve success, the ability to build and maintain vast network of professional relationships
- Salesforce.com experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Teams, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional Business Acumen
- Excellent listening skills and ability to persuade– using communication that convey concepts in a creative way
- Positive attitude, high energy, drive, and sense of urgency
- Flexible and resilient problem solver
- Zoominfo and Hubspot experience desirable
- Travel: 15% – 30%
- Customer Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect
- Territory Management: Manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans, forecasts, prioritize efforts; generate short term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability.
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with intended audience
- Industry knowledge In-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling: Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, include role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise
- Financial Acumen: Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; know how financial decisions impact business success
Cayosoft, Inc. is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives, and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. Cayosoft, Inc. strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued, and empowered.
To apply for this position email your resume directly to email@example.com.