Customer Success Coordinator
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reports to: Vice President of Sales/Marketing
Classification: Full Time, Non-Exempt (May consider part-time)
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio (Details below)
About the Company
Cayosoft Inc., a fast-growing global independent software vendor, delivers exciting and innovative products that help organizations manage their Microsoft infrastructures throughout their journey from on-premises, to hybrid, to public and private cloud. Applying deep expertise in Security and IT operations with a focus on delivering practical new functionality quickly, Cayosoft helps customers worldwide remove barriers to adoption of a modern Hybrid cloud infrastructure. Headquartered in Columbus, OH we are a fast-growing start-up, with a competitive product advantage, and a great vision of the future. Cayosoft is currently experiencing high growth.
About the Role
The Customer Success Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for maintaining communication with our customers to guarantee a highly successful relationship. The CSC will work with sales management to ensure periodic communication with customers beginning with new customer on-boarding process, updating customer information, scheduling appointments between Cayosoft Engineers and customer technical contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with on-boarding new customers to provide key information that will help the customer work successfully with Cayosoft.
- Establish regular communication with customers to understand the status of the customer’s subscription
- Day-to-day activities include
- Phone and email conversations with customer primary contact.
- Schedule and conduct customer review calls to verify important contacts
- Inform customer about renewal dates and route customer requests to the proper Cayosoft resource (Support, Sales, Management etc.)
- Coordinate scheduling meetings between Cayosoft Engineers and Customer’s Technical Staff
- Document activities and update customer information in sales force automation system
- Effectively communicate progress and challenges with other stakeholders including supported sales, marketing, and management
- Assist at conferences when needed by attending and assisting with both coordinating and manning both activities
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
- Escalate customer issues or requests to management
Qualifications, Experience and Needed Skills
- Highly positive, enthusiastic and personable team player with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with initiative and strong sense of ownership
- Solid telephone skills; must excel at talking to customers
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new concepts
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities
- Good email and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Measures of Success
- Based on successful customer interaction (calls, e-mails, etc.)
- Customer perception
Base salary will comprise roughly 90% of Overall Target Earnings (OTE), while 10% of compensation will come from an incentive compensation plan which pays for performance against measurable objects on a monthly and/or quarterly basis. It is possible to earn above OTE based on exceeding elements of the incentive compensation plan. Eligible to participate in the Cayosoft Employee Insurance Program.
Job Location/Work Environment
This job primarily operates in an office environment, however during the COVID19 pandemic, all Cayosoft employees are currently working remotely