Cayo Software – Press Release
For Immediate Release
Media Contact: Information +1 614-423-6718
Cayo Administrator™ 1.5 Released
Simplifying Hybrid Management in an increasingly disconnected world
COLUMBUS, OHIO November 19th, 2013 – Cayo Software has announced the release of Cayo Administrator, which automates and unifies administration of Active Directory and hybrid (on-premises and cloud) IT infrastructures. Designed to work seamlessly across hybrid IT systems, Cayo Administrator solves critical day-to-day administration challenges that, if left unaddressed, can cause serious IT problems and outages.
“Adopting cloud application is a difficult choice for many customers that have years of investment in understanding and streamlining an on-premises infrastructure. By unifying administration across hybrid systems, Cayo Administrator improves the cloud value proposition and reduces the management inefficiencies that hybrid administration usually incurs,” says Bobel, “IT organizations are struggling with cloud technology because these technologies create disconnected islands of administration. While the cloud offers flexibility and a release from physical asset management, hybrid day-to-day administration is in its infancy. Cayo Administrator is purpose built to bridge hybrid islands of administration.”
Cayo Administrator includes the following components:
- Admin Assistant™ for Active Directory – Automation and IT rule enforcement for Active Directory to sustain compliance, security and efficiency.
- Admin Assistant™ for Office 365 – Automation and IT rule enforcement for Microsoft Office 365, Azure Ad and Microsoft Exchange online.
- Admin Assistant Extension Center™ – Extends the capabilities of Admin Assistant with downloadable scenarios.
- Cayo Suspend™ for Active Directory – Simplifies the temporary or permanent suspension of Active Directory Users and Groups from directly inside Microsoft native tools.
- Cayo Groups™ for Active Directory – Automated group membership management and advanced membership design. (Cayo Groups is slated for release Q1 2014)
All components of Cayo Administrator have fully functioning 25-day trial licenses so potential customers can try the products for themselves. After the free trial, subscription, perpetual and freeware licenses are available.
For more information visit the Cayo Administrator Product Page at https://www.cayosoft.comwww.cayosoft.com/active-directory-management-hybrid-tools/
About Cayo Software, LLC
Cayo Software empowers Administrators with modern solutions that simplify and enhance the management of your organization’s Islands of Identity starting with Microsoft’s Active Directory. Unlike legacy Identity Management that pre-dates Cloud & Mobile initiatives, Cayo Software’s solutions are designed with cloud, mobile, compliance, security and efficiency in mind.