Proactive IT requires Active Directory Cleanup
The Problem: In today’s disconnected Hybrid IT environments Active Directory Cleanup continues to play a central role. Any failure of AD can have serious and expensive consequences so keeping it running as expected is critical. Active Directory also serves as the starting point for most cloud identity and is often extended to other on-premises and hybrid applications and systems; Single Sign-on is one example of many. To keep AD running smoothly requires close and time consuming attention from administrators and issues often go overlooked. To avoid outages and keep AD running securely, compliant and “as expected” demands that best practices and IT rule enforcement be automated. Unfortunately, Automation is not provided out of the box and complex scripting will almost certainly introduce more problems. There is a simple and affordable solution from Cayosoft called Admin Assistant.
The Solution: Active Directory Cleanup
Admin Assistant AD Cleanup Features
Admin Assistant for Active Directory proactively scans and update Active Directory to keep directory meta data as clean as possible. Pre-built Rules detect obsolete objects or incorrect settings eliminating many security and compliance issues while also eliminating background noise that makes admins less efficient.
- Inactive user account cleanup
- Obsolete computer account cleanup
- Monitor for accounts that do not require passwords or allow reversible encrypted passwords
- FREE Weekly e-mail report of Windows XP Systems
- Daily, weekly or monthly reports of key items to monitor
Suspend Users and Group
Cayosoft’s Suspend for Active Directory adds new capabilities to Active Directory Users and Computers that allow administrators to perform all deprovisioning tasks needed to correctly lock-down user and group objects. These tasks are demanded by proactive IT and Auditors to sustain security, compliance and Efficiency goals.
- Prevent User Authentication
- Prevent Group Use as a Security or Distribution List
- Update or Clear User Attributes
- Record and Clear Group Memberships
- Relocate Object to a holding OU
- Set Permanent Deletion Date/Time
Subscribe to Cayosoft
Your Email is safe here.×