Customer Success Coordinator
Interested? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Success Coordinator
Reports to: Vice President of Sales/Marketing
Classification: Full Time, Non-Exempt (May consider part-time)
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio (Details below)
Last updated: July 2020
About the Company
Cayosoft Inc., a fast-growing global independent software vendor, delivers exciting and innovative products that help organizations manage their Microsoft infrastructures throughout their journey from on-premises, to hybrid, to public and private cloud. Applying deep expertise in Security and IT operations with a focus on delivering practical new functionality quickly, Cayosoft helps customers worldwide remove barriers to adoption of a modern Hybrid cloud infrastructure. Headquartered in Columbus, OH we are a fast-growing start-up, with a competitive product advantage, and a great vision of the future. Cayosoft is currently experiencing high growth.
About the Role
The Customer Success Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for maintaining communication with our customers to guarantee a highly successful relationship. The CSC will work with sales management to ensure periodic communication with customers beginning with new customer on-boarding process, updating customer information, scheduling appointments between Cayosoft Engineers and customer technical contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with on-boarding new customers to provide key information that will help the customer work successfully with Cayosoft.
- Establish regular communication with customers to understand the status of the customer’s subscription
Day-to-day activities include
- Phone and email conversations with customer primary contact.
- Schedule and conduct customer review calls to verify important contacts
- Inform customer about renewal dates and route customer requests to the proper Cayosoft resource (Support, Sales, Management etc.)
- Coordinate scheduling meetings between Cayosoft Engineers and Customer’s Technical Staff
- Document activities and update customer information in sales force automation system
- Effectively communicate progress and challenges with other stakeholders including supported sales, marketing, and management
- Assist at conferences when needed by attending and assisting with both coordinating and manning both activities
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
- Escalate customer issues or requests to management
Qualifications, Experience and Needed Skills
- Highly positive, enthusiastic and personable team player with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with initiative and strong sense of ownership
- Solid telephone skills; must excel at talking to customers
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new concepts
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities
- Good email and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Measures of Success:
- Based on successful customer interaction (calls, e-mails, etc.)
- Customer perception
Base salary will comprise roughly 90% of Overall Target Earnings (OTE), while 10% of compensation will come from an incentive compensation plan which pays for performance against measurable objects on a monthly and/or quarterly basis. It is possible to earn above OTE based on exceeding elements of the incentive compensation plan. Eligible to participate in the Cayosoft Employee Insurance Program.
Job Location/Work Environment
This job primarily operates in an office environment, however during the COVID19 pandemic, all Cayosoft employees are currently working remotely
Please note: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job as they may change at any time with or without notice.
Subscribe to Cayosoft
Your Email is safe here.×