Cayosoft is currently seeking creative, energetic, smart, and motivated .NET Developer. This individual will be working with other .NET Developers to develop the next generation of our web-based suite of applications for on-premises, hybrid and cloud administration.
Cayosoft is currently experiencing rapid growth and offers a great environment for new developers desiring immersion in these technologies as well as for Senior Developers looking to be a star in a rapidly growing software company. Developers will immediately be engaged in our process working closely with management and engineering throughout all stages of the product life cycle in a role that will help shape the usefulness, usability, and aesthetic design for new and existing applications. You must be a creative problem solver, have a critical eye for detail, and a passion for technology. A strong technical background is an absolute must. This is a job for techies only.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working under tight deadlines while maintaining high product relevance and quality
- Minimum 3 years of experience with C#
- Minimum 2 years of experience with .NET Remoting or WCF
- Minimum 2 years of experience with unit testing
- Ability to produce GUI mock-ups in Blend, Balsamic or equivalent – preferred
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work on, and keep track of, multiple projects with limited supervision
- Take a leading role in defining and implementing one of the Cayosoft products in a fast-paced work environment
- Make constructive suggestions for change and be a consistent advocate for programming architecture design, additional technologies to use, and code quality
- Be responsible for developing portions of the suite and working in tandem with other developer
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the VP of Development.
To apply for this job – send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Cayosoft
Your Email is safe here.×