Marketing Intern Web & Products
Marketing Intern (Web & Product Marketing)
We are looking for a motivated individual looking to join our fast growing company as a Marketing Intern. The intern will have ownership over projects that will have a measurable impact upon Cayosoft’s strategy and help take our company through the next level of growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help to ensure Cayosoft.com a best-in-class user experience for all audiences: customers, partners, developers, press, job candidates, investors, and the general public.
- Help with efforts in search engine optimization strategy and execution.
- Develop new content creation and repurposing to enhance SEO and content marketing
- Assist in measurement & analytics (regular reporting, A/B testing results, etc.)
- Optimize lead generation programs (adjusting sign-up flow, quickly identifying bottlenecks in the process and improving the conversion rate across all plans.)
- Coordinate content and design decisions with cross-functional stakeholders (ie product marketing, corporate marketing, executives, etc.)
- Other projects as needed.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- 3-6 months of Marketing experience (previous internships or part-time work)
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to draw business relevant inferences from data
- Ability to collaborate with team members while identifying opportunities to contribute value individually
- This internship opportunity is anticipated to be for up to 10 weeks
This position is open in Westerville (OH).
To apply for this job – send your resume to email@example.com.
Subscribe to Cayosoft
Your Email is safe here.×