Customer Success Manager
Please email your resume today to email@example.com
Customer Success Manager (Enterprise Sales Role)
Reports to: Director/VP of Customer Success/Sales
Classification: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Last updated: November 2019
Cayosoft Inc., a fast-growing global independent software vendor, delivers exciting and innovative products that help organizations manage their Microsoft infrastructures throughout their journey from on-premises, to hybrid, to public and private cloud. Applying deep expertise in IT operations and a focus on delivering practical new functionality, Cayosoft helps customers worldwide remove barriers to adoption of a modern cloud infrastructure. Cayosoft’s solutions secure, simplify, automate and control Active Directory, Exchange On-premises, Office 365, Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory, OneDrive, Skype, SharePoint and Teams. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio we are a fast-growing start-up, with a competitive product advantage, and a great vision of the future.
The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for customers and is responsible for the long-term success of each relationship – including the initial sale, on-boarding, annual subscription renewals, etc. This position is responsible for developing new relationships with prospective customers including connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. This position holds the responsibility to liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful deliver of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Interact with Cayosoft customers, prospects, and co-workers in a manner that exemplifies Cayosoft’s goal of providing the best software and service possible.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters within the assigned territory.
- Follow-up on all assigned leads in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with and accept guidance from the Director/VP of Customer Success/Sales.
- Accurately utilize Salesforce.com to track all account and contact information and activity, including maintaining an accurate forecast and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Create sales quotes and negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize benefit.
- Work closely with Cayosoft’s Sales Engineering, Product Management and Marketing teams.
- Coordinate and deliver sales presentations to customers.
- Develop trusted adviser relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist at conferences when needed by attending and assisting with booth activities.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Tenacity and must be determined and driven to succeed in order to achieve goals.
- Solid cold calling skills… must excel at talking to people, being on the phone, and delivering web-based presentations.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems.
- Organized, prompt and detail oriented.
- Proven track record with a minimum of 2-years B2B sales experience.
- Basic computer proficiency with Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must have college degree or equivalent related work experience.
Base Salary + Sales Commission Commensurate with Experience.
To apply for this job – send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Cayosoft
Your Email is safe here.×