Inside Sales Representative
Please email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Success Representative
(Inside Sales Role)
Reports to: Director/VP of Customer Success/Sales
Classification: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Last updated: November 2019
Cayosoft Inc., a fast-growing global independent software vendor, delivers exciting and innovative products that help organizations manage their Microsoft infrastructures throughout their journey from on-premises, to hybrid, to public and private cloud. Applying deep expertise in IT operations and a focus on delivering practical new functionality, Cayosoft helps customers worldwide remove barriers to adoption of a modern cloud infrastructure. Cayosoft’s solutions secure, simplify, automate and control Active Directory, Exchange On-premises, Office 365, Exchange Online and Azure Active Directory, OneDrive, Skype, SharePoint and Teams. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio we are a fast-growing start-up, with a competitive product advantage, and a great vision of the future.
The Inside Sales Representative will be based in the Columbus, Ohio area. The Inside Sales Representative will generate revenue through direct selling and through support of Sales, Marketing and Partner efforts. The right candidate will work the phone and send emails to generate and qualify leads, coordinate demonstrations and close opportunities.
- Review leads from various sources and then promptly follow-up by phone and email.
- Qualify leads based on follow-up and determine if sales presentations, additional meetings or demonstrations are necessary.
- Follow-up on all assigned leads in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate and deliver sales presentations to customers and other sales actions need to convert prospects into sales.
- Work closely with and accept guidance from the Director/VP of Customer Success/Sales.
- Accurately utilize Salesforce.com to track all account and contact information and activity, including maintaining an accurate forecast and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Create sales quotes and negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize benefit.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Conduct targeted sales calls (cold calls) to gain key customer information and to promote company software and services.
- Assist at conferences when needed by attending and assisting with booth activities.
- Work closely with Cayosoft’s Sales Engineering, Product Management and Marketing teams.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Tenacity and must be determined and driven to succeed in order to achieve goals.
- Solid cold calling skills… must excel at talking to people, being on the phone, and delivering web-based presentations.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems.
- Organized, prompt and detail oriented.
- Proven track record with a minimum of 1-year B2B sales experience.
- Basic computer proficiency with Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Base Salary + Sales Commission/Bonus Plan Commensurate with Experience.
To apply for this job – send your resume to email@example.com.
Subscribe to Cayosoft
Your Email is safe here.×