Technical Support Engineer Tier 1
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position reports to the Cayosoft Support Manager.
The Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer – Level 1 provides mid-level technical, client support for Cayosoft’s products via the telephone, web meeting and e-mail.
- One (2) year working knowledge of Windows Server troubleshooting experience (past and current Windows OS).
- One (2) year of server administration experience in a Windows environment desired.
- One to two (1-2) years of client or customer support with demonstrated problem resolution skills.
- Strong Networking background desired.
- Experience with VMWare Workstation or equivalent is required.
- One (1) year of using Microsoft PowerShell scripting or general programming skills.
- Experience with Active Directory Infrastructure desired.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Must be Fluent in English (Foreign languages is a plus)
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Associate’s degree preferred. A viable combination of education, certification, and experience also considered.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Cayosoft’s customers via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
- Conduct technical sessions with customers to explain or demonstrate features.
- Proactively stay current on the latest technologies concerning Cayosoft’s products and underlying technologies.
- Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries.
- Update and work assigned cases in a timely manner.
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
- Communicate effectively with Sales Representatives.
- Contribute to documentation to build Cayosoft’s knowledge base.
- Operate effectively in stressful situations.
This position is open in Westerville (OH).